Price Guide £600,000
4 bedroom Cottage for sale: Furzehill, Wimborne
- Delightful detached cottage
- 4 double bedrooms
- Requires updating
- Excellent scope to extend/re-develop (stpp)
- Stands in gardens of 1/4 acre
- Sought after location close to Wimborne
- Double garage
- No forward chain
- EPC F
- Council Tax F
* OPEN DAY SATURDAY 24TH MARCH 10am - 12noon ** This CHARMING 4 DOUBLE BED DETACHED COTTAGE is set on 1/4 ACRE. It needs UPDATING and offers TREMENDOUS SCOPE TO EXTEND OR RE-DEVELOP (stpp). Set in a sought after hamlet close to Wimborne. For sale by Informal Tender on 10th April 2018. EPC F
Stocks Cottage is a charming, characterful detached family home that offers spacious accommodation and now needs updating. Standing in mature gardens of approximately 1/4 acre in the heart of the sought after hamlet of Furzehill, just over a mile north of Wimborne Town.
The front of the cottage has an attractive entrance porch opening into a quarry tiled hallway. A large living room has doors into a conservatory and a log burner. The kitchen leads onto a utility room opening onto an rear patio. The dining room leads to the 4th bedroom/study. There's a small shower room and rear hall with door to the outside.
Upstairs there's three double bedrooms and a large bathroom. The house has oil fired central heating.
Outside a driveway for several vehicles leads to a double garage. The gardens wrap around the cottage with the main garden area being on the south westerly side to get the best of the sunshine. There's a number of store sheds and a vegetable plot. Mature hedgerow borders offer a good degree of privacy.
* For sale by informal tender at 5pm on 10th April 2018 * Tender forms available from Richards Estate Agents.
Entrance porch opening into hallway.
Lounge: 23'11" x 14' 1" (7.29m x 14' 1)
Conservatory: 11'9" x 8 (3.58m x 8)'
Kitchen: 11' x 7'10" (3.35m x 2.39m)
Utility room: 10' x 7'1" (3.05m x 2.16m)
Dining room: 14'1" x 10'11" (4.29m x 3.33m)
Bedroom 4/Study: 10'6 x 10' (3.2m x 3.05m)
Bedroom 1: 15' x 14'1" (4.57m x 4.29m)
Bedroom 2: 14' x 10'11" (4.27m x 3.33m)
Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
Driveway for several vehicles. DOUBLE GARAGE. 1/4 acre plot with mature gardens on all sides. A number of wooden store sheds.
Tel: 01202 602121